Military Elector Guidance and Documents

The following election materials must be sent via electronic means (fax/email), if requested: (1) Voter Registration Application (EL-131), (2) Application for Absentee Ballot (EL-121), (3) Absentee Ballots.

Municipal clerks will also be required to add electronic (fax and/or email) contact information to all materials sent to military and overseas electors.

Uniform Absentee Ballot Instructions

EL-120m Mailer Envelope

EL-122m Address Side Military

EL-122 Absentee Certificate

Federal Post Card Application This is an external link to the Federal Voting Assistance Program website.

The electronic tracking of the receipt of military and overseas absentee ballots is required by Federal Law.