Click here to learn what the Wisconsin Elections Commission and local election officials are doing about COVID-19.
The April 7 Spring Election and Presidential Preference Primary is occurring as scheduled.
The WEC strongly recommends that anyone planning to vote should request to have an absentee ballot mailed to them as soon as possible.
- You must be registered to vote to request an absentee ballot.
- The deadline to register by mail to vote has passed.
- The deadline to register online to vote has been extended by federal court order until March 30.
- Voters who need to register may also do so in person at their municipal clerk's office until the Friday before the election and on Election Day at the polling place.
- Voters should request an absentee ballot as soon as possible for April 7. The deadline is April 2, but do not wait!
- Request your absentee ballot online at https://myvote.wi.gov
- Video: How to Request an Absentee Ballot in MyVote
REGISTER TO VOTE ONLINE THROUGH MARCH 30, 2020
A Federal District Court has ordered that online voter registration be made available through March 30, 2020 for the April 7 Election.