|WisVote Checklist I for the 2020 Spring Primary and Special Congressional District 7 Primary Election||269.05 KB|
WisVote Checklist I for the February 18, 2020 2020 Spring Primary and Special Congressional District 7 Primary Election is now available. The Checklist contains pre-election tasks.
Please review the document carefully and thoroughly. Some tasks will be performed under the 2020 Spring Election and others will be performed under the 2020 Spring Primary and Special Congressional District 7 Primary Election. A contest will not be created in the Spring Primary unless one is required. All Spring Election contests begin in the Spring Election and a contest is created in the Spring Primary only when a primary is required to be held. See, Wis. Stats. §8.11. It is important to complete the correct tasks under the correct elections in WisVote.
This is the best source of information regarding WisVote related election cycle tasks and information. This checklist includes information and guidance on the following items:
• Reviewing of Polling Place Locations
• Setting up and/or reviewing the Election Plan for this election
• Reviewing contests that were automatically created by WisVote and adding Referenda contests
• Entering candidates
• Issuing and tracking of multiple ballots for a voter (A/B ballots) for municipalities within Congressional District 7
• Tracking absentee ballots
• Entering open and late period voter registrations
• Performing data quality work, such as Address data quality and Registration List Alerts review