|WisVote Election Checklist II, 2019 Spring Election.pdf||399.63 KB|
|MEMO_WisVote Election Checklist II_2019 Spring Election.pdf||83.14 KB|
WisVote Checklist II for the April 2, 2019 Spring Election is now available. The Checklist contains vital information on post-election tasks.
Please review the document carefully and thoroughly. This is the best source of information regarding WisVote related election cycle tasks and information. Checklist II includes information and guidance on the following items:
- Recording and tracking Provisional Ballots by Friday, April 5, 2019.
- Verifying all absentee ballots have been appropriately tracked in WisVote with the correct Ballot Status Reason and the correct sent/returned dates.
- Processing of Late Registrations and Election Day Registrations (EDRs).
- Election Reconciliation work must be completed within 30 days after the election by May 2, 2019, prior to closing your election.
- EDR Postcard Statistics need to be entered within 90 days of the election, by July 1, 2019, as required per state law.
- Marking/Entering Elected Officials.