|MEMO_WisVote Election Checklist I_2019 Spring Election.pdf||83.17 KB|
|WisVote Election Checklist I_2019 Spring Election.pdf||243.08 KB|
WisVote Checklist I for the April 2, 2019, Spring Election is now available. The Checklist contains pre-election tasks.
Please review the document carefully and thoroughly. This is the best source of information regarding WisVote related election cycle tasks and information. This checklist includes information and guidance on the following items:
- Review of Polling Place Locations
- Review of the Spring Election (Odd) Election Plan for this election
- Review contests that were automatically created by WisVote and adding Referenda contests
- Entering candidates or marking candidates as denied, if you had a primary
- Tracking absentee ballots
- Entering open and late period voter registrations
- Performing data quality work, such as Address data quality and Registration List Alerts review
- Printing Poll Books.