A new version of WisVote was installed on January 30, 2019. This new version, 2019 Sprint 1, includes several bug fixes reported by clerks. The following items are resolved with this update:
- Online Voter Registration (OVR) was fixed to turn off at midnight at the close of registration, no matter what time zone the user is in or what browser they are using.
- MyVote OVR notifications now include voter type of regular, military or overseas. Voter type appears in the subject line and email.
- Date of birth has been removed from MyVote OVR notifications for security purposes.
- MyVote absentee notification emails now include the voter’s name in the subject line.
- Updated the Indefinitely Confined language on the absentee ballot request pdf, generated by MyVote.
- Improvements were made to ballot style generation so that it works more reliably.
- Voter Search now defaults to exclude confidential voters unless the user chooses to include them.
- Old Election Day Registrations (EDRs) will no longer get new verification postcards.
Please contact the Elections Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 608-261-2028 if you have any questions regarding this update.