|WisVote Election Checklist II_2019 Spring Primary.pdf||365.79 KB|
|MEMO_WisVote Election Checklist II_2019 Spring Primary.pdf||85.64 KB|
WisVote Checklist II for the February 19, 2019, Spring Primary is now available. The Checklist contains vital information on post-election tasks.
It is important to note there is not a statewide Spring Primary this year. The steps provided in the checklist are only for those municipalities, counties, or school districts that have a primary. However, all counties and municipalities still need to close out the election by checking the remaining checkpoints after Election Day, no later than March 21, 2019.
Please review the document carefully and thoroughly. Candidate tasks will be performed under the 2019 Spring Election; provisional, participation entry and reconciliation work will be performed under the 2019 Spring Primary. An important note: Ozaukee County municipalities are the only ones required to complete reconciliation and EDR postcard work for the primary, as they are the only ones with a state level contest.
This is the best source of information regarding WisVote related election cycle tasks and information. Checklist II includes information and guidance on the following items:
- Recording and tracking Provisional Ballots by Friday, February 22, 2019.
- Verify all absentee ballots have been appropriately tracked in WisVote with the correct Ballot Status Reason and the correct sent/returned dates.
- Updating candidate records for the 2019 Spring Election.
- Processing of Late Registrations and Election Day Registrations (EDRs).
- For Ozaukee County municipalities only: Election Reconciliation work must be completed within 30 days after the election by March 21, 2019, prior to closing your election.
- For Ozaukee County municipalities only: EDR Postcard Statistics need to be entered within 90 days of the election, by May 20, 2019, as required per state law.