|MEMO_WisVote Election Checklist I_2019 Spring Primary.pdf||86.72 KB|
|WisVote Election Checklist I, 2019 Spring Primary_NEW.pdf||189.74 KB|
WisVote Checklist I for the February 19, 2019 Partisan Primary is now available. The Checklist contains pre-election tasks.
It is important to note there is not a statewide Spring Primary this year. The steps provided in the checklist are only for those municipalities, counties, or school districts that have a primary. However, all counties and municipalities still need to check the Contests Complete and Candidates Complete checkpoints by no later than January 25, 2019.
Please review the document carefully and thoroughly. Some tasks will be performed under the 2019 Spring Election and others will be performed under the 2019 Spring Primary. A contest will not be created in the Spring Primary unless one is required. All Spring Election contests begin in the Spring Election and a contest is created in the Spring Primary only when a primary is required to be held. See, Wis. Stats. §8.11. It is important to complete the correct tasks under the correct elections in WisVote.
This is the best source of information regarding WisVote related election cycle tasks and information. This checklist includes information and guidance on the following items:
- Review of Polling Place Locations
- Set up and/or review the Election Plan for this election
- Review contests that were automatically created by WisVote and adding Referenda contests
- Entering candidates
- Tracking absentee ballots
- Entering open and late period voter registrations
- Performing data quality work, such as Address data quality and Registration List Alerts review.