|MEMO_WisVote Election Checklist I_2018 General Election.pdf||83.27 KB|
|WisVote Election Checklist I, 2018 General Election NEW.pdf||176.01 KB|
WisVote Checklist I for the November 6, 2018 General Election is now available. The Checklist contains pre-election tasks.
Please review the document carefully and thoroughly. This is the best source of information regarding WisVote related election cycle tasks and information. This checklist includes information and guidance on the following items:
- Review of Polling Place Locations
- Set up and/or review the Election Plan for this election
- New instructions on where to find the Pre-election Reporting Unit report (formerly Pre-Canvass Reporting Unit List)
- Review contests that were automatically created by WisVote and adding Referenda contests
- Entering candidates
- Tracking absentee ballots
- Entering open and late period voter registrations
- Performing data quality work, such as Address data quality and Registration List Alerts review
- Printing Poll Books and ERIC Supplemental Poll List.