|MEMO_WisVote Election Checklist II, 2018 Partisan Primary.pdf||80.7 KB|
|WisVote Election Checklist II, 2018 Partisan Primary.pdf||297.38 KB|
WisVote Checklist II for the August 14, 2018 Partisan Primary is now available. The Checklist contains important information on post-election activities, as well as new guidance on WEDC election reconciliation information (formerly 190 reports) and EDR Postcards Statistics reporting.
Please review the document carefully and thoroughly. This is the best source of information regarding WisVote-related election cycle tasks and information. Checklist II includes information and guidance on the following items:
- Recording and tracking Provisional Ballots by Friday, August 17, 2018.
- Processing of Late Registrations and Election Day Registrations; recording voter participation in WisVote and making sure the voter participation total corresponds to the total number of voters in your poll book, within 30 days after the election, by September 13, 2018.
- New - Election Reconciliation has moved to WisVote and users will no longer need to go to a separate site to complete election reconciliation information (formerly WEDC/190 forms). Before your election is closed in WisVote, all municipalities must complete election reconciliation information, within 30 days after the election, by September 13, 2018.
- New - Election Results (formerly Canvass) has moved to WisVote and users will no longer need to go to a separate site to complete election results information.
- New - EDR Postcard Statistics moved to WisVote in May. WEC will mail out the EDR postcards and clerks are required, per state law, to enter EDR postcard statistics within 90 days of the election, by November 12, 2018. WEC will post statistics after 90 days and the clerk shall update monthly, should any statistical information change.
- For your ERIC Supplemental Poll List(s) scan only signed/marked ERIC Supplemental Poll List pages and provide them to the WEC Help Desk so WEC staff can reactivate those records and then record participation for this election.
Thank you for your attention to these important WisVote tasks for the Partisan Primary.