A new version of WisVote was installed on June 21, 2018. This new version, 2018 Sprint 2, fixes several bugs reported by clerks. The following items are resolved with this update:
- The “Process” button on the Address screen, used when adding new addresses, has been improved to more accurately place the address pins.
- When deactivating addresses, users must now provide the reason why they are deactivating the address, such as duplicate or address does not exist.
- Some middle names were not importing correctly on death records. This has been corrected, which created additional death Reg List Alerts in WisVote.
- When running the Ineligible Voter List report in WisVote, the counties now appear in alphabetical order in the dropdown.
- The Preview Ballot report has been removed from WisVote until it can be formatted to appear properly.
- The referendum question field has been expanded in WisVote to allow for longer questions.
Please contact the Elections Help Desk at email@example.com or 608-261-2028 if you have any questions regarding this update.