Agenda and meeting materials are posted below.
In addition to appearing at the meeting to address the Board in person, members of the public may submit written comments to the Board by emailing [email protected] with "Message for Board Members" in the subject line. Written testimony will be distributed electronically to Board Members prior to the meeting
A. Call to Order
B. Director’s Report of Appropriate Meeting Notice
C. Minutes of Previous Meetings
1. June 18, 2015 Meeting
2. July 13, 2015 Meeting
D. Personal Appearances
E. ES&S Voting Equipment Approval
F. Microsoft Licenses for SVRS Modernization (WisVote) / Overview
G. Report on E-Poll Book Survey
H. MyVote Wisconsin Design Contract
I. Window for Lobbyists Contributions in a Presidential Campaign
J. Request for Waivers of SEI Requirement
K. Administrative Rules
L. Legislative Status Report
M. Proposed 2016 Government Accountability Board Meeting Schedule
N. Per Diem Payments
O. Director’s Report
1. Ethics Division Report – campaign finance, ethics, and lobbying administration
2. Elections Division Report – election administration
3. Office of General Counsel Report – general administration
P. Closed Session
- 5.05 (6a) and 19.85 (1) (h) The Board’s deliberations on requests for advice under the ethics code, lobbying law, and campaign finance law shall be in closed session.
- 19.85 (1) (g) The Board may confer with legal counsel concerning litigation strategy.
- 19.851 The Board’s deliberations concerning investigations of any violation of the ethics code, lobbying law, and campaign finance law shall be in closed session.
- 19.85 (1) (c) The Board may consider performance evaluation data of a public employee over which it exercises responsibility.
- 19.85 (1) (e) The Board may deliberate or negotiate the purchase of public properties, the investing of public funds, or conducting other specified public business, whenever competitive or bargaining reasons require a closed session.