A. Call to Order
B. Director’s Report of Appropriate Meeting Notice
C. Minutes of Previous Meetings
- October 22, 2013 Meeting
- November 19, 2013 New Board Member Briefing
D. Personal Appearances
E. 2012 Voting Equipment Post-Election Audit
F. Interim Report on Use of Electronic Poll Books
G. Approve Proposed Administrative Rule: GAB Chapter 5 Ballot and Electronic Voting Equipment Security
H. Report on Campaign Finance Audits and Forfeitures Collected
I. Legislative Status Report
J. Director’s Report
- Ethics and Accountability Division Report – campaign finance, ethics, and lobbying administration.
- Elections Division Report – election administration.
- Office of Director and General Counsel Report – agency administration.
K. Closed Session
- 5.05 (6a) and 19.85 (1) (h) The Board’s deliberations on requests for advice under the ethics code, lobbying law, and campaign finance law shall be in closed session.
- 19.85 (1) (g) The Board may confer with legal counsel concerning litigation strategy.
- 19.851 The Board’s deliberations concerning investigations of any violation of the ethics code, lobbying law, and campaign finance law shall be in closed session.
- 19.85 (1) (c) The Board may consider performance evaluation data of a public employee over which it exercises responsibility.