A sample Partisan Primary Ballot is attached above. (Note: This ballot was updated twice to correct errors. The latest update was at 3:45 p.m. June 7)
The G.A.B. will hold a board meeting tomorrow, June 8, and will address challenges to ballot access. It is anticipated that candidates for the fall election will be approved by the end of the day. We will send the certification to you directly. There is always the possibility that someone may challenge the G.A.B.’s determination in court and that could potentially affect ballot status. However, it is impossible to know at this point, and we will inform you should any candidate’s status be affected.
The listing of candidates who have filed ballot access documents is located at this link: http://gab.wi.gov/elections-voting/2012/fall.
- Reporting units may not cross assembly district lines.
- If you have “split wards” due to redistricting and have more than one assembly district in a ward, the ward assembly districts within the ward must be reported separately.
- Make sure that your reporting unit plan is consistent. Reporting unit plans set up in SVRS must match your ballot assignment charts and voting equipment programming setup.
- Americans Elect is a new party that has gained ballot status through the petition process. Although Americans Elect obtained ballot status, the party fielded no candidates for the fall election. However, each office up for election must appear, with a write-in line, in the Americans Elect section.
- No independent candidates will appear on the primary ballot.
If you have any questions, please contact our helpdesk at (608) 261-2028 or email@example.com.