Teleconference for Municipal and County Clerks
Redistricting Incidents: Discussion of G.A.B. Protocol for Assisting Clerk to Resolve Challenges
Thursday, March 1, 2012 - 1-3:00 p.m.
Phone Number: (888) 517-2485
Passcode: 6253 501#
Meeting Objectives: The following objectives are expected to be accomplished:
- Discussion of the process and timeline being used to assist clerks to resolve incidents related to Redistricting
- Discussion of the upcoming forums, including webinars that will be held to assist clerks with April Election readiness
- Discussion of recent election administration statutory and policy changes including Photo ID, Canvassing, Provisional Tracking, Felon Lists, etc.
- Purpose of the Meeting
- Factors Contributing to the Redistricting Situation
- Protocol for Providing Assistance for Resolving Redistricting Incidences
- Photo ID, Canvassing, Provisional Tracking, Felon Lists, etc.
- Remind Clerks of Webinar (noted below)
Webinar for Municipal and County Clerks
SVRS Redistricting: Lessons Learned for Data Cleanup Experiences
Friday, March 2, 2012 - 10-11:30 a.m.
Web link: https://www1.gotowebinar.com/register/960961769
Basic Guidelines for Participating in Teleconference Call: 1) Please mute telephones when not speaking in order to eliminate interfering noises. 2) Please allow each segmented of the Agenda to be presented before discussion/questions. 3) Please state your name and municipality/county when speaking. We appreciate your cooperation in order to ensure a meaningful exchange. Thank you.