All SVRS Users
Nathaniel E. Robinsion, Elections Division Administrator
Subject: High Priority/New Version of SVRS/All SVRS Users
New Version of SVRS (version 7.1) was installed on Sunday, July 25, 2010.
- Municipalities can now track military and overseas write-in ballots in SVRS.
- A new Absentee Lite for tracking both military and overseas write-in and official ballots is now available.
- County and municipal clerks using Absentee Lite can begin doing the necessary set up work for tracking state write-in absentee ballots for the November 2010 Election.
- Inherit the November election and mark Milestone #2 at the county level and for all Relier municipalities.
- Obtain a list of Military and Overseas voters from Relier municipalities and update the UOCAVA Status in each voter's record.
- Written directions are available under the SVRS Application Training Manual. See Absentee Lite 2010 ***NEW***
- Coming Soon! - An overview of Absentee Lite will be available via a recorded webinar by August 4. Watch for an email with further details.
- Updates to Full Absentee:
- Issuing an absentee ballot from the clerk’s office will automatically mark the ballot as ballot returned.
- The Official Absentee Ballot Certification is available for use when emailing or faxing and absentee ballot.
- A new absentee application can be opened from the voter application and/or the voter record.
- HAVA Checks are now automatic when processing a new voter application.
- Detailed SVRS version 7.1 Release Notes are attached below.
If you need further information, please contact the G.A.B. Help Desk at 608-261-2028 or GABHelpDesk@wi.gov.