If a person is causing disruption at the polling place, when can the chief inspector call law enforcement for assistance?

The chief inspector is in charge of keeping order at the polling place.  If a person is interfering with the orderly conduct of the election, the chief inspector may ask that person to leave the polling place.  If the person refuses, the inspectors may seek assistance from the municipal clerk.  If the municipal clerk cannot be contacted, or if the person refuses an order by the municipal clerk, law enforcement may be called.  3/24/2003