I’m a voter with a disability

All polling places in Wisconsin must provide accessible voting equipment.  If you are unable to make it into your polling place due to a disability, curbside voting from your car is also available. Please contact your local municipal clerk for details. You can find your clerk at My Vote WI: myvote.wi.gov.

Voters with disabilities may also request an absentee ballot be sent to them for every election. If you vote absentee, you may be exempt from photo ID requirements.

More information for voters with disabilities about polling place and voting equipment accessibility can be found here.



Back to Voter Information Center