Regular meeting of the Wisconsin Elections Commission.
Please click READ MORE for full agenda and meeting materials.
A. Call to Order
B. Administrator’s Report of Appropriate Meeting Notice
C. Personal Appearances (Time reserved for personal appearances may be limited at the discretion of the Chair)
D. Minutes of Previous Meetings
1. June 11, 2019
2. August 13, 2019
E. Election Security
1. Managed Hardware and Proposed Sub Grant
2. Public Outreach Efforts Update
3. Election Security Overview and Updated Plan
F. ERIC Update
G. Consideration of Certification for ES&S Voting Systems
H. Dates for Future Commission Meetings
I. Voter Registration Form Revision (EL-131)
J. Guidance Document Submission Procedures
K. Approval of Ballot Templates for Spring 2020 Elections
L. Commission Staff Update
M. Closed Session
1. Minutes of Previous Meetings
2. Wis. Stat. § 5.05 Complaints -- 19.851 The Commission’s discussions concerning violations of election law shall be in closed session.
3. Litigation Update -- 19.85 (1) (g) The Commission may confer with legal counsel concerning litigation strategy.
The Elections Commission will convene in open session but may move to closed session under Wis. Stat. § 19.851 and then reconvene into open session prior to adjournment of this meeting. This notice is intended to inform the public that this meeting will convene in open session, may move to closed session, and then reconvene in open session. Wis. Stat. § 19.85 (2).