Skip to main content

Frequently Asked Questions - Voters with Disabilities

If you have witnessed actual or attempted acts of discrimination or intimidation in the voting process, you may report this to the Civil Rights Division of the United States Department of Justice at 1-800-253-3931.

If you have questions or concerns about the voting process, including polling place accessibility or accessible voting equipment, you may contact your municipal clerk.

You can check the Directory of Wisconsin Municipal Clerks on this website to find contact information for your municipal clerk. This listing contains telephone and fax numbers as well as addresses.

You may also use our online complaint form contact the Wisconsin Elections Commission at 608-266-8005, or e-mail: