For Justice of the Supreme Court, Court of Appeals Judge, Circuit Court Judge, and State Superintendent of Public Instruction:
- ETHCF-1 Campaign Registration Statement
- EL-162 Declaration of Candidacy
- Memorandum Regarding Felony Convictions
- EL-169 Nomination Paper for Nonpartisan Office
- Statement of Economic Interests
Campaign Finance Information for Judicial Candidates
- Please visit the Wisconsin Ethics Commission website for information about registering your campaign committee and filing financial reports.
Candidate committees may be required to file with the IRS. Click here for guidance.
Registered Write-In Candidates
To register as a write-in candidate, a Campaign Registration Statement (ETHCF-1) must be filed with the filing officer prior to collecting or spending any money on the campaign. The deadline to register as a write-in candidate is 12:00 p.m. (noon) the Friday before the election.