This is a regular meeting of the Wisconsin Elections Commission. Meeting materials are attached below.
A. Call to Order
B. Administrator’s Report of Appropriate Meeting Notice
C. Personal Appearances (Time reserved for personal appearances may be limited at the discretion of the Chair)
D. Minutes of Previous Meetings
1. September 24, 2019
2. October 16, 2019
E. Election Security
1. Election Security Update
2. Grant Program Update and Next Steps
3. Public Information Campaign and Next Steps
F. ERIC Update
1. ERIC Movers - Update on Mailing and Next Steps for Poll Book
2. Voter Participation Reports and DA Referral Process
3. Legislative Agenda- Discussion of Pursuing Legislative Change or Administrative Rule
G. Voting Equipment
1. Consideration of Certification for ES&S Voting Systems
2. Consideration of Certification for Clear Ballot System
3. Consideration of Voting System Decertification
H. BadgerBook Program Update and Next Steps
I. Clerk Appointment Process to the EAC Standards Board
J. Commission Polling Place Visits
K. Commission Staff Update
L. Closed Session
1. Minutes of Previous Meetings
2. Wis. Stat. § 5.05 Complaints
3. Litigation Update
19.851 - The Commission’s discussions concerning violations of election law shall be in closed session.
19.85 (1) (g) - The Commission may confer with legal counsel concerning litigation strategy.
The Elections Commission will convene in open session but may move to closed session under Wis. Stat. § 19.851 and then reconvene into open session prior to adjournment of this meeting. This notice is intended to inform the public that this meeting will convene in open session, may move to closed session, and then reconvene in open session. Wis. Stat. § 19.85 (2).