Click here to learn what the Wisconsin Elections Commission and local election officials are doing about COVID-19.
The April 7 Spring Election and Presidential Preference Primary is occurring as scheduled.
The deadline to request to get you absentee ballot in the mail is Thursday, April 2
The WEC strongly recommends that anyone planning to vote should request to have an absentee ballot mailed to them as soon as possible.
- Request your absentee ballot online at https://myvote.wi.gov
- Video: How to Request an Absentee Ballot in MyVote
- You must be registered to vote to request an absentee ballot.
- The deadlines to register online or by mail have now passed.
- Voters who need to register may do so if they vote in-person absentee at their municipal clerk's office until the Friday before the election or on Election Day at the polling place.
- Voters should request an absentee ballot as soon as possible for April 7. The deadline is April 2, but do not wait!