|MEMO_WisVote Election Checklist I_2017 Spring Election.pdf||65.81 KB|
|WisVote Election Checklist I, 2017 Spring Election.pdf||448.11 KB|
WisVote Checklist I for the April 4, 2017 Spring Election is now available. The Checklist contains pre-election tasks.
Please review the document carefully and thoroughly. This is the best source of information regarding WisVote related election cycle tasks and information. Checklist I includes information and guidance on the following pre-election tasks:
- Set up and/or review the Election Plan for this election
- Review contests that were automatically created by WisVote and adding Referenda contests
- Entering, approving and denying candidates
- Tracking absentee ballots
- Entering open and late period voter registrations
- Data quality checks
- Printing Poll Books
Thank you for your attention to these important WisVote tasks for the Spring Election.