|2012 SVRS Checklist II for June 5 Recall Election_FINAL.pdf||88.09 KB|
- The SVRS Checklist #2 for the June 5, 2012 Recall Election is attached above.
- PLEASE NOTE – Although the checking of Milestone #3 in SVRS normally coincides with the certification of candidates for a specific election, Milestone #3 in SVRS is being checked prior to candidate certification in order to allow municipalities more time to generate Absentee Ballots Labels in SVRS. This will allow municipalities to be ready to issue absentee ballots to electors who have requested them within the tight statutory deadlines of the 2012 June 5 Recall Election.
- Counties and municipalities that have other contests on the June 5 Recall Election should contact the Government Accountability Board immediately.
- Make sure that all of your data quality issues are fixed in SVRS before you generate absentee ballot labels.
- The districts listed on the ballot label must be correct, or voters must be manually assigned to the correct district if the map in SVRS is wrong.
- New Polling Place Assignment Plans and Reporting Unit Plans must be created.
- Voters with no district combo must be fixed before they can be sent absentee ballots or show up on the poll list.
- Geocode exceptions and Address/Boundary exceptions must be verified to ensure voters are placed in the correct district.
- If you have a school district contest, voters on the School District Exception report must be verified.
- Please double check the converted addresses from the spreadsheet emailed to you by the G.A.B. Most do not have to be fixed, but a few addresses may be incorrect. Please check the tab for your absentee addresses before sending ballots.
- Normal data quality checks, like Felon and Death record matches, still need to be completed.