|Clerks Memo (G A B Expanded Office Hours for the May 8 Recall Primary).pdf||45.72 KB|
For continuing our assistance to you, our local election partners, to prepare for the May 8, 2012 Recall Primary, we are expanding our office hours before, during and after the Recall Primary. I am pleased to inform you that we are offering the following extended operating hours as part of our ongoing customer service to you:
Week Leading up to the May 8 Recall Primary
- Wednesday, May 2; 4:30 - 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, May 3: 4:30 - 6:00 p.m.
- Friday, May 4: 4:30 - 6:00 p.m.
Week During the May 8 Recall Primary
- Monday, May 7: 4:30 - 8:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 8 (Election Day) 6:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 9: (No Extended Hours)
- Thursday, May 10: (No Extended Hours)
- Friday, May 11: 4:30 - 6:00 p.m.
We encourage you to call our office early with your questions. Please contact our Help Desk at (608) 261-2028, or email@example.com. We wish you and your voters a successful and problem-free Election Day. Thank you.
cc: Kevin J. Kennedy
Director and General Counsel
Government Accountability Board