|SVRS 7 0 Key Changes final.pdf||290.88 KB|
|Changes to Candidate Filings SVRS 7 0.pdf||3.37 MB|
A new version of SVRS, version 7.0, has been installed in Production and is ready for clerks to use. Please see the Key Changes document attached below for a more complete list of the updates in SVRS version 7.0.
Highlights of the changes in the new version of SVRS include:
- The "ballots" node and "ballot styles" subnode under an election have been consolidated, so there is a single node called "ballot styles."
- The voter application has been updated so that when you link to an existing voter record, fields from the mailing and residential addresses will not copy onto the new voter application. In addition, you no longer have to enter slashes in the date of birth field.
- When entering an absentee application, it will search for duplicates right away instead of waiting until you process the absentee application. When running the quick task to issue ballot labels in batch, the filter screen now includes drop-down values for many fields to make filtering easier. When the batch is complete, a log is available to view which shows any voters who did not get ballot labels generated, and why.
- Recording voter participation is now faster.
- Several updates were made to the candidate filings screen. See information attached below.
If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact the G.A.B. Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 608-261-2028.
Barbara A. Hansen, CERA
Statewide Voter Registration System Director
Government Accountability Board, Elections Division
P.O. Box 7984
Madison, Wisconsin 53707-7984
cc: Nat Robinson
Elections Division Administrator
Government Accountability Board