Voters who are victims of domestic abuse, sexual assault or stalking may have the option for a confidential listing in the poll book. Eligible individuals include:
- An individual who has been granted a protective order that is in effect related to either domestic abuse or harassment.
- An individual who is a victim of domestic abuse, sexual assault, or stalking where a person has been charged with or convicted of such an offense and where the individual reasonably continues to be threatened by that person.
- An individual who resides in a shelter.
- An individual who has received services from a domestic abuse or sexual assault victim services provider within the last 24 months.
An eligible person may request a confidential listing by submitting a Request for Confidential Listing (EL-146) to their municipal clerk along with one of the following:
- A copy of a protective order that is still in effect.
- A completed Affidavit of Sheriff, Chief of Police, or District Attorney (EL-147), dated within 30 days of the date of the request.
- A statement signed by the operator or an authorized agent of the operator of a shelter that is dated within 30 days of the date of the request, which indicates that the operator operates the shelter and that the individual making the request resides in the shelter.
- A statement signed by an authorized representative of a domestic abuse victim service provider or a sexual assault victim service provider that is dated within 30 days of the date of the request.
Attached below is a current list of eligible domestic abuse or sexual assault victim service providers.
|WCASA-SASP-Map & Contact_Sept_2016.pdf||2.9 MB|
|WI Domestic Violence Programs List-2016.xls||46.5 KB|