For Justice of the Supreme Court, Court of Appeals Judge, Circuit Court Judge, and State Superintendent of Public Instruction:
- ETHCF-1 Campaign Registration Statement
- EL-162 Declaration of Candidacy
- Memorandum Regarding Felony Convictions
- EL-169 Nomination Paper for Nonpartisan Office
- Statement of Economic Interests
- ETHCF-2S Campaign Finance Report
- Campaign Finance Filing Manual
Candidate committees may be required to file with the IRS. Click here for guidance.
Registered Write-In Candidates
To register as a write-in candidate, a Campaign Registration Statement (ETHCF-1) must be filed with the filing officer prior to collecting or spending any money on the campaign.
The deadline to register as a write-in candidate is 12:00 p.m. (noon) the Friday before the election.